Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happiness and Yet Another One Lost

For the last few weeks, I have been going to the temple once or twice a week. It has been amazing!!! When I say this many people ask where and when am I going on my mission. Well, I'm a tricky one, I have actually only been able to do baptisms. But it is still the best experience ever!! I have never felt more happiness and peace as I have been feeling lately. I reluctantly leave the temple each time and strive to keep the remainder of my day as euphoric as possible!! These amazing experiences make me look forward to the time when I have the opportunity to go through the rest of the temple! I am so excited!!!

I haven't been going to the temple alone. My friend, D, who I mentioned in my last post, has been going with me and baptizing me. I have become really good friends with D. I hesitate to say this, but he has basically taken the place in my life as Best Friend. What happened with V?? That is a good question. Our relationship has ended up like all other friendships I've had, over. I have come to realize in the last little while that no matter what I do, no friends tend to stick around. I think V holds the record for being my friend for the longest time. I can count on one finger the number of friends that I can feel like nothing has changed between me and him in the last 3 years. Why can't I keep friends?? Please tell me so that I know. The reason I hesitate to call D my best friend is because I am afraid that he will be the next one on the long line of yet another lost friendship!! I don't know what to do to fix it but maybe one day I will find the key to making friends. Until then, I will live well, laugh often, and love much!!!!

1 comment:

Ember Dawn ♥ said...

Melody, you are one special girl and you are loved dearly! Keep it up :)