Monday, March 28, 2011

March 28

I went to post today's letter and realized I hadn't updated for a month! Sorry. I will try and do better. (Mom)

Hi everyone!!

I love you all so much. please ignore all the misspelled words because I am writing this as fast as I can... I had a conference with Pres. Maravilla is week. It was so amazing!!!! I love hearing from him. I also was able to go back to Mazate on Saturday for the baptisms of two investigators that I left there. I was so glad to be there!!! They are two teen girls that just got married because they got pregnant. The taller one is Maritza and the other is Veronica. I just love these two girls.

I also thought I would tell you about my liveing conditions. I am now in a BIG house compared to the two room apartment I had. There is a front room two bathrooms and two bedrooms. I pay for house and light. I also cook breakfast and dinner for myself. We pay for lunch Tues-Sat.

I love the members here!! I have been able to get to know them better. We even had an older grandma go out with us for an hour. :D So cute!! Hahaha. She walks slower than me, but at the same speed of my comp. Hahaha. So sweet!!

Well I gotta go..

Love you all!!

Hna. Pelaez

No comments: