Monday, March 28, 2011

March 7

Hi there!!!

How is everyone?? All you sick people!!! You should all get better super fast, deal!?? hahaha. I hope you all all getting better. So yesterday I had the chance to meet Sister Wixom. She is the general primary president. I was so amazing to she the spirit and love that she has. The childern just loved her. She spoke to us in Enlgish and had a trranslator. I was able to talk to her and we found out that she knows Mr. Wilde, the biology teacher I had in high school. Hahaha. Small world!! She taught me some very special things. Sometimes we think that we shouldn't ask for very many things in our prayer.s Well, I did. I fetl like it was very selfish of me to ask for much in my prayers. But she said that there is no way we can learn if we don't ask questions }. The smart people in the world got there by asking questions and then actively looking for the answer. Christ wants to bless us with the answers but we must ask in order to receive the blessings. I challenge all of you to ask the Lord for a blessing and then do all that you can to get the answer!!!

One last thing I found out that I have the reputation of being super obedient in the zone. I know that I have a lot to improve but I hope that I can be an example. Only through obedience can we recieve the blessings that we ask for.!!

I love you all!!

Hna Pelaez

No comments: