Tuesday, February 28, 2012

There is a First time for Everything.

So many things have happened for the first time in 18 months! I love new experiences and life after the mission is definitely new. :)
The first time I saw my family I thought.... "How big". I know that I left Bob and Munchkin smaller. And now they have gotten so big! It is hard to believe that my family is so different now. But the same in many ways!
My second night I went out to play volleyball and when I walked out of the gym it was SNOWING!! So I hurried and took a picture! It was fun seeing the snow again even if it was just for one morning. :)
I was a little nervous to drive because I didn't think that I would be able to find my way. However, my brother was with me and he is amazing with directions!
We made it to our destination!! :) It was the first time I had left my house without another girl... And then I was left in my seat as Munchkin left at half time of the Weber State game to buy treats. I wasn't sure how I felt being alone so much. But I survived. Hahaha.


And last but not least.... My first DATE!! Yup! And it was great!! We went to a cooking class. And I loved it!!! I had never heard of doing that for a date and I loved it! This is Mr. GQ. We ended up spending almost 12 hours together. How?! Well after the cooking class we went and watched Bob play in her tournament. I am impressed that he didn't feel overwhelmed. Or so he says... :) He was so sweet and met the WHOLE family. After watching volleyball we went back to my house to play volleyball and eat dinner. It was a fun time and my family didn't hold back their craziness. :) I am glad he didn't leave too shocked. We'll see where life takes us.

The firsts will continue and I am looking forward to every single one of them!!

No comments: