Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Who I have become.
Those of you that have been able to serve others for a long period of time, whether it be through a mission or other opportunity, will know that it changes you from within. In the last few weeks, I have had little time to really get back into to life. I helped with my sister's wedding where I could. However, there has been a feeling nestled in the back of my mind. This feeling is quite different. I remember feeling it just before I decided to go on my mission. It is a feeling of lacking purpose. Of not knowing what to do with life. My questions are simple but I have not found the answers... What now? How do I progress? Where can I find work? Where should I study? What ward should I attend? And so many others. Some are easy to answer while others are more difficult. Many of my questions require time to answer. But what am I to do in the mean time?? I would like to be busy. It helps me think. It helps me to know if I am doing what I should. Being idle makes me wonder who I have become. I must continue forward to see what has changed and why. I hope to find it all out soon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment