Today I recieved a little bit of bad news/good news... Devyn's mom has been choosen to attend ALS. This is a type of Airman school for the Air Force. This would be the good news. I am so excited for her because this is such an amazing opportunity. It is a very intense program and not just anyone gets in. Because she has been accepted, her schedule has changed. Now the bad news... I'm not really needed as nanny. :( Since Devyn goes to Pre-school I don't watch him during the day and now that "mom" is in school, they have the same schedule. Although this is how life goes sometimes, I am really going to miss watching Devyn. I've grown to love the little boy just like he was family. I wouldn't say like he was my own (because I'm not sure I understand that bond yet...) but definitely like a nephew or little brother. I have learned so much from him and he has definitely touched my life! I will see him a few more times but not nearly as often as I used to. I have become more like a babysitter and less like a nanny. I hope that this isn't my last chance at being a nanny and I am definitely going to keep my eyes open. If you know anyone that needs one then have them look me up!! :) Until then I need to look for a new job... Oh the joys of growing up!
Devyn absolutely loves airplanes. So we decided to go to the Airforce Museum. This is in one of the flight simulators. He tells me a lot that he will fly the big airplanes like daddy!!
Devyn also really likes to go to the park and play. I love taking pictures and so I have lots of him. He like to tunnels that you can climb through. It's he so cute!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment