The post office is no longer out to get me!!! :) Saturday, I spent the morning with Devyn and when I got home I checked the mail. Like usually, my hopes were high but I was also ready to wait for another day/month to come. To my delight, there was another letter!!!! This time it had a birthday gift along with it!! This had been by far my favorite letter! Tim is doing amazing!! Although he wrote all but a paragraph in Portuguese, I understood it and I felt the Spirit so strongly from his words! His testimony is stronger than ever and I am blessed to have had the opportunity to have him bear it for me! The gift I received was a CD with over 100 pictures on it. I absolutely love it!!!!! It is so wonderful to see his face! He has changed quite a bit but it has all been for the best! He is so extremely happy there and I'm sure he will miss it tons when he comes home!!!
Tim didn't tell me anything about his pictures so I will have to wait a year to find out what they all are.
This little girl is so adorable!! I don't know her name or her story but I'm sure she is an amazing girl!
This picture is just so cute!! Again I don't know the details but what an adorable boy!!
I think Tim told me about this little boy, but it was a long time ago... In a lot of the pictures of the Brazilian people, they don't smile. I wonder why?!...




No comments:
Post a Comment