Thursday, February 26, 2009

HALF WAY!!!!!

I have finally hit the half way mark!!! Today Elder Harris has been serving the Lord for exactly 365 days!! He has done such a wonderful job in Brazil. He has a lot left to do and not so much time to do it in! I know that he will be working harder than ever to help the Lord's work to move forward. I am so very proud of him and the missionary he is. What a blessing he has been to me. Even half way around the world, he has been a way the Lord has blessed me.

Many people have told me that the last year goes by much faster than the first year. I pray with all of my heart that they are right. But maybe because I am expecting it to go fast it won't at all. Only time will tell. In the mean time, I will still think of him everyday and write him every week. I love you, my Elder Harris!!!

No comments: