I know I just wrote a post yesterday but I wanted to post this too.
I have just been reading my friends blog. She has a missionary out too and so its fun to see what she has to say. I didn't think it was possible for someone to understand how much I miss Tim, but any girl who has honestly waited for a guy should know. I start to feel guilty when I go on dates with other guys. Mostly because during the date I am comparing them to Tim and I always find something he would do better. I didn't want to hurt their feelings and such so I would mention Tim the least possible. Well, that is going to change!!! After reading my friends blog and having talked to her I know it is the best choice to let everyone know. I LOVE ELDER HARRIS!!! His family treats me like I am already part of their family. They go out of their way to help me! They are wonderful! My family is also amazing. They tease me a lot because of Tim but they support me!!! My dad has even been complimenting Tim. And anyone that knows my dad would know that it is amazing when he approves of a guy! I miss him so much sometimes that it physically hurts! I pray for him in every prayer. No other guy has filled that spot though a few have tried. Sorry to those guys!! You'll find your girl somewhere else...
1 comment:
OH melody we really need to hang out so we can both vent about this because i know exactly how you feel!!!! IT is SOOOOO hard! It is so worth the wait i know it! Lets support each other! Love ya!
Post a Comment