Sunday, February 15, 2009

This week has been filled with my family's most recent project...painting the family room. It was a lot of fun and actually very fast! There is a sideshow below of the process.


So, this Valentine's Day had me thinking a lot about Tim. This is the first time since I met him that we haven't at least been together, but it is a blessing. Tim is serving faithfully and fully. It has been about a month since my last letter and I am hoping that this week will be the week I get one!!! I will just have to be a little patient.

I, however, had a pretty good 14th. My best friend finally took me four-wheeling after telling me he would for the last 4 years. It was so much fun!!!! It was only my second time on a four-wheeler. (The other time was with Tim) Chad is a crazy kid when it comes to ATV's and stuff like that. But because it was snowing, he couldn't do anything I couldn't handle. He said the next time I go will be in the spring or summer when he can do stuff. I think he wants to try and scare me, but I honestly don't think he will.

One thing about snow that isn't fun ,is the cold. Lucky for me, Chad is an excellent windbreaker. :) The only thing that got cold on me were my hands. Chad's face was pretty frozen... But I'm glad I was able to get out and do something. Thanks for the sacrifice Chad!! :)



At some places, I wasn't able to see when the sky ended and the ground started. There was a lot of snow and fog.

Chad really likes to do "spin outs". To be completely honest, I don't see or understand why it is so cool. You can sort of see the marks in the pic... It was the best I could do with the snow.

There was quite a bit of mud on the way to where we went to ride. Thankfully, Chad was nice and went slow!! The mud was a mix of water, dirt, and cow manure... it was the fresh country smell. :)

1 comment:

Jessika and Chris said...

Oh Chad! ha ha what a good guy! He is a speed demond for sure though! He is going to get hurt someday! Don't let him doing anythign crazy with you on that 4 wheeler! AH! You are amazing!