Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Letters

I finally received some letters!!! I was gone all day on Saturday but when I got home there was a very wonderful surprise, a letter from Tim! It was written on Jan. 5th so it was a little old, but I really don't mind. I was thinking that it would be another month before I got another letter and then to my great surprise, I got another one on Monday!!!! This one was written on Jan. 12th so still a bit old but I was exstatic!!! There really are no words to describe how I feel when I get a letter! When he emails his sister, he asks her to tell me that he has been getting letters. This last week he received 4 from me. I am so glad that he has been getting the ones I send because I really want him to know I am still here, but I wish sometimes I could get some too! Oh well, what can I do. Tim is doing wonderful! He stays busy and loves everything about his mission. I am so blessed to have him in my life. I miss him so much!! But I know he is where he is needed the most!

No comments: