Thursday, February 5, 2009

Reuniting

Anyone that has known me for a long time (like back in elementary school) will testify that I am one of the most shy people you can meet. I am very proud with the progress I have made on coming out of my comfort zone. Anyways, when I was in grades K-2 I basically was friendless... Then I met Ashley!! She was my best friend from the first time we played together. We stayed best of friends even when we didn't agree on the other friends each had. Then... our sophomore year Ashley went to a different school. I lost contact with her for the most part... We would talk to each other every few months but it wasn't anything special. She came back to Fremont our Senior year... But we still didn't really get back in the flow of things... I was caught up in volleyball and my boyfriend. Now that I think about it, I was probably the reason we didn't start hanging out again. So it has been since then. Then we started talking a lot on Facebook. I learned that she is planning on getting married and loving life. I took forever to write back one time and now I find she is going to be having a baby!!! I am so excited for her. I have been trying harder to reach back out to her... She is going to be coming by in about 5 minutes!!! I am so excited to catch up and talk to her! I am looking forward to having my best friend back!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Ashley! I hope al lis well! She is awesome! Tell her hi!