Thursday, March 26, 2009

Today, Tim has been serving the Lord for 13 months!! So now when people ask "how long has he been gone?" I can tell them he has 11 more months left!! I am getting so excited! I find ways to make it seem fast, like two more months and I'm in the single digits. I know that it is still a long time, but I'm past the half way mark! His mom, Jan, is so wonderful and supportive!!! Yesterday she sent me an email after I told her last week was a hard week for me. I missed Tim so so much!!! She understands that Tim is my very best friend and that I miss him more than words can describe. I'm so glad to have such amazing people in, hopefully, my future family. It really is a blessing!!

Also, there are so many girls I know that have missionaries out and are still waiting. They give me so much comfort in knowing I'm not alone!! I had a girls night with one of these girls, Lindsey. It was so much fun to just sit there and swap stories and memories and hopes. It was wonderful. I usually feel like I annoy those I'm with most because I am always remembering things that Tim did and times we spent together. Now I just remember them and keep it to myself. I can't wait til my best friend is back so I can talk to him about all these things!!


This picture is one of my absolute favorites. Tim is so very attractive in this. I see this and I can't help but want to give him a huge hug and kiss! I love you Elder Harris!!

No comments: