Hello everyone,
How is everyone doing?? I hope that all is going great!! Sounds like this week has been filled with things to do. I am glad that you are all busy.
This week has been great for me. We had a Zone Conference with the President and then after it was General conference. It was so weird for me to think that time has flown by so fast!! Were you all able to watch and learn?? I sure hope so. The talks all had something to help. I was reminded of each of you from time to time during the talks. It was great!! I hope that we all put in practice the things that were taught! This Conference was the first time that I was able to watch it all in English. It was a new experience. But I think I would have liked watching it in Spanish for at least one session. Hahaha.
Sometimes we don't realize that we are doing something incorrectly until someone that is around you does it correctly. We need to be constantly checking on our status. We to do self-inspections. Even if there is just one small thing that is stopping us from having the Spirit of the Lord with us then we need to change that. The Lord truly cares about everything we do and find important. If it is a righteous desire then He will help us achieve it. Just like the talk about finding a quarter on the side of the road, God will answer our smallest, righteous desire. So trust in Him. Wait on Him. If you are struggling during a volleyball game, ask God. If you need help on a test, ask, God. If you don't know what to do with your job, ask God. And is you are not sure if it is a righteous desire then ask Him to tell you if it is. I can testify that He DOES answer and will grant you each righteous desire. But we must also be aware that the answer and guidance that we recieve will guide us to the Lord's path. If He wants us to become someone else then we want to be, we must allow Him to change us!! Many times we are too stubborn to change or we think we know what we need. The fact is that we have only a limited view of our potential. I hope that each of you will let God take over!!! I am sure trying to. It's hard but it is worth it!!
I know that God live! I know that we have hard times to help us learn and grow closer to Him. I love you all!! And I love the Lord.
Hna Pelaez
No comments:
Post a Comment