So today I would like to tell you the answers to a few of my own questions. I feel very happy to be home. But at first it was a bitter-sweet feeling. I missed (and still do) Guatemala. I missed that everyone said hi to each other even though you didn't even know the other person. I miss knocking on doors, meeting new people, making new friends, worrying only for others, walking EVERYWHERE, my leaders, my companions, helping others, learning on hyper-mode, etc. There is so much from the mission that I planned on keeping with me. And I have been able to keep it with me but there are things that just can't be the same ever... However, everything from the mission has led me to the life I have now. That life is so so great!!!! First thing that is so great about being home is that I can go to the temple every week and enjoy those blessings! All of the companions I have been able to keep in touch with is great too!! And I just feel happy with where my life is and where it is going!!
I have seen the many many blesses in my life since coming home! I am healthy. My family is doing more than amazing!! We all still love each other and can still joke and laugh. :) But we are also maturing too, which is great! And others treat normal. Just like before. Hahaha. As for my friends.... I have new friends and old acquaintances and a couple old friends. :) But I am looking forward to all the new friends that I will get to know!
Now the biggest and best things that has been answered are questions of when would I get married and to whom. Seriously after my first week home I thought that I wouldn't meet anyone that I truly liked until I was in a more social setting, like work or school. But the Lord had different plans for me. Just one month after being home I meet Bubby!! Now, I don't know if I have ever told you why I love him so much... If I have you can read it again. :) There are a million things but I'm save you some time and mention a handful. He makes me feel like the world's most beautiful girl no matter when he sees me... After volleyball, after swimming and letting my hair air dry, in the morning, whenever! He is so kind and sweet! He shows me what it is really like to put others before myself. He is always doing some act of service! He has never said anything bad about anyone! He teaches me what patience really is! He has to put up with so much from me that he will perfect the gift of patience very quickly! He is so strong in his faith! He lets his faith guide his actions. He does not let the worries of others or the world become his worries. He focuses on the Lord and puts his trust in Him!! He takes me to the temple! He lets me take TONS of pictures with him!!! He makes me laugh! He brings me peace! There is so much more I would go on about! I am so blessed to have him in my life! I thank God every day for this miracle that I am a part of! I know who my eternal companion is and when I get to be sealed to him for forever! What a wonderful life after serving the Lord! He truly blesses those who serve Him!!
THANKS FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL TIMES BUBBY!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment