Friday, June 29, 2012

The Things that Make Life Interesting!

Life has a tendency to take us through lessons we need to learn. Sometimes the lessons are small and simple, while others are big and difficult! Today I realized that the Lord has been trying to teach me a very very important lesson this last week. The lesson has to do with taking the next step in my life. It is teaching me how I can be a much better wife to Bubby. You see, he and I think very differently. :) For me, that is so great!!! I'm not going to lie, sometimes I just don't get him. Haha. And I'm positive that I drive him crazy with how I think. I am learning that I must better explain how I think to the man I love. Maybe I can explain it well enough to help him be more patient with me!!!! That way he won't be too annoyed with me. Haha. However, I love that we both think so dfferently. I am trying to learn to adjust my way of living to fit with his. It is very new! It will open my mind and help me to see things from a different point of view, though. And I just love learning more things, so thanks Bubby for being so different!! You make my life so much better! I love you!

No comments: