Well, last night I was able to talk with my wonderful fiancé. He is just so great for me!! I have been worrying a little about parts of life. Actually it is just one part of life.... Money! I am not a fan of money. It changes people!! I have witnessed people close to me change because of it. And you hear about crazy things in the news that rich people do. Now, if you don't have money, it can still change you! It makes people mad, depressed, worried, and stressed for a few examples. It makes people into criminals because they want it so bad. Therefore I do not like money. I was feeling sad about finances yesterday and I am trying hard not to let that feeling fill my day today. So I got to thinking.... How can I feel better? My talk with Bubby last night helped me think of a way to feel better. Bubby is amazing! He is so positive and faithful. :) He helps me see how to apply the gospel in my life and not worry!!
So here is the idea he gave me without knowing it.... I've heard of this from other places but Bubby reminded me of it last night.
I should be happy because.....
1- Bubby is in my life!
2- We are both worthy of the temple!
3- I have the full gospel of Christ in my life!
4- All of my family members are alive and healthy!
5- All four of my grandparents are alive and part of my life!
6- Bubby has work!
7- Bubby is healthy!
8- We found an apartment!
9- We found a car for cheap!
10- I get to coach and be paid for it!
11- My closest friends are my sisters!
12- I have a connection for every part of planning a wedding! (I'm not paying full price for anything!!)
13- My future in-laws are amazing!
14- I can graduate from college in 3 more semesters!
15- I served a mission!
16- Bubby served a mission!
17- I have great friends that want to help with wedding prep!
18- I have all my body parts and they function correctly!
19- I have both my eyes and they work (with a little help, haha)!
20- Bubby is taller than me!
21- I can play sports especially volleyball!
22- Bubby loves to play sports too!
23- I have a house to live in still!
24- I can use my parents cars to get around!
25- I only have to fillings and all of my teeth!
I can probably sit here and name many more blessings and reasons why I should be happy! These blessings far outweigh the trials that seem to be big. I just need to be grateful for the small miracles God works in my everyday life! Thank you for helping me see that Bubby!!!!! I love you!
Here are also some scriptures that I've read in the last day or less that have helped knock some calmness into me... 2 Nephi 32:5, 8-9 and 1 Nephi 8:12-13, 15, & 25. These verses hit me and reading them this time helped me calm down and have more faith. You should read them and see how they touch you! After all, we are all different! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment