Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Can 16 days really be eternity??

Well I have about two weeks left and I am slowly starting to freak out. This morning as I drove to school I started to think about the day he comes home. Some of the questions I had: Will he call me? Will he surprise me at home or school? Will I have to wait til Sunday to see him? How weird will he be? (Harsh, I know but come on... how many RMs are normal when they get back?) Which words of his first language will he forget? Will he get a revelation that I am not the one? And a few more. With all these rattling around in my head I started getting sick to my stomach. I am going to be a wreck the week he comes home, hahaha. I hope I can focus at school for part of each class. Some times I feel like it was just the other day that he left, but for most of the time, I feel like he left a lifetime ago. All of my questions will be answered soon... :) What a wonderful month February will be!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Thats so soon! Relax, everything is going to work out. Just remember that you are like the coolest person ever. Things may wierd at first, but you'll get comfortable around eachother again. Hang in there. I'm here for you!

Ember Dawn ♥ said...

You are crazy about this guy!!! I really hope it works out for you. Good for you! =D