Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Patience is...

I think it is safe to say that everyone has heard that patience is a virtue. I've been told that I have a pretty good level of patience running through me. But I guess the Lord doesn't think so. I think that this week will be Satan's favorite week of my whole life. All the questions I've had in the last little while are all still bouncing around in my head. The problems with this are 1: I still don't have any answers and 2: there are three times as many more questions now. I can't even think. Over the weekend, I couldn't concentrate on anything for more than a few minutes at a time. Now that it is Monday, I've forced myself to concentrate. I am proud of myself. I did it!!! I was able to go almost an entire class without my mind wandering to the weekend. I am being tried. The Lord must be telling me that I don't have enough patience. Or that I need to move on. Personally I hope its the first one.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hey! I'm sorry I haven't texted you...how are things going? Have you got to see him yet?? I'm glad you laughed at my nosebleed thats why I put it up because it was really quite funny and horrific at the same time.