Friday, February 19, 2010

The LAST Day

Well today is the day Elder Harris is back home. To be honest, I think I'm handling it pretty well. The main thing that shows how anxious I am is my lack of sleep. Thank goodness for the Olympics. I would say homework too, but this week I don't think I did much homework. I'm going to pay for that later! I still don't have any details. I don't know when his plane leaves Brazil (maybe it already has), or when it will land in Utah. I'm guessing that it will be during the morning or early afternoon because his sister gets to miss school today. I am still debating if I'm going to school or not (getting my homework done or not will play a part in the decision). I would love to stay home and sleep! Well, try to sleep. Is it normal to not know how you are feeling? I might be too wore out from the lack of sleep to really know. I can't seem to focus for long on one thing. Haha. I will post again as soon as I can!!



I was driving home from school the other day and thinking about Elder Harris. When I finally focused on the car it front of me. It was a brand new car and this was the date on the temporary license plate!! Luckily, I had my camera and there was a long red light. :) What a coincident.

No comments: